"You can't explain obsession, Tom. It just is."
-Lynette Scavo, Desperate Housewives, "I Wish I Could Forget You"

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome

Welcome, readers, to my blog! I can't say it's my first (or even second or third...) but it is one that I actually plan on updating more than a handful of times. Since most readers will probably find me through my fanfiction.net page, I will start out by saying that this will be a place where I'll be posting more fanfic. There is a lot of stuff I start or dabble with that I never actually post online, and my plan is to make this an accessible place for that. I also plan to do some recapping here--primarily of Desperate Housewives, but we'll see what floats my boat. Basically this will be a breeding ground for my love of TV and various shows. I hope that anyone who finds their way here reads something they find enjoyable.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ryeloza

No comments:

Post a Comment