"You can't explain obsession, Tom. It just is."
-Lynette Scavo, Desperate Housewives, "I Wish I Could Forget You"

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fic Requests

So the past few Decembers I've tackled projects that involve me writing a short fic for each day of the month. Every time before this I've picked a theme and ran with it, but this year I thought I'd see if anyone had any requests for fic. I've done request fics for Charmed in the past, and I'd like to open that up for Desperate Housewives too. I figured I'd post about it on here, because I'm assuming that a lot of people have been referred to this blog through my fanfiction.net account. I've never tried anything like this before, so I'm kind of curious to see if anyone is interested. If not I'll just think of it as a failed experiment.

Basically, I will write just about anything, but I am a stickler for canon pairings (so I won't write something outside of what the show has established). I'll be willing to do DH or Charmed, as those are the two fandoms I'm most comfortable with (although it has been awhile since I've played in the Charmed universe).

I'm pretty excited to see how this goes. Please just post a comment if you're interested. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to request a drabble on Tom and Lynette's first Christmas together as a married couple. Was there a Charlie Brown Christmas tree or did they go all out? Did they have to visit Lynette's mom? Did they kiss under the mistletoe or go ice skating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm charadesninja. I don't know about a theme so can I request something more random? Let's say Tom and Renee had an affair during the early stages of his relationship with Lynette. How would Lynette react to that? You don't have to write since I already know how you feel about that scenario and I have to agree with you (although I want a story about it from you since you are far more enjoyable than Marc's repetitve writing. Just saying). I wouldn't say it's jumping the shark but there seems to be no positive outcome or character development out of this Renee storyline. Idek how I feel. On one hand, I am pretty stoked to see Lynette's reaction beacuse you know Felicity is going to kill it, but I would hate to see Marc destroy 15+ years of marriage. Okay, I'll shut up now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charadesninja here again. :) I would love to read a fic about Lynette dealing with postpartum depression after maybe Penny or Paige or some of the other Scavos. And another one of Tom and Lynette having a "second first date" like maybe Tom recreates their whole first dat again because they haven't been out in months since the twins were born or something. Up to you!

    Thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete