"You can't explain obsession, Tom. It just is."
-Lynette Scavo, Desperate Housewives, "I Wish I Could Forget You"

Monday, May 9, 2011

Celebration Week

So as most of you probably know (or have guessed), the angst and drama between Tom and Lynette is really starting to get me down.  And since I'm probably going to have to spend the entire summer dealing with that, I decided to spend this last week before the finale celebrating every reason that I love this couple.

I'm posting a new fic on my fanfiction.net account called "All the Pretty Little Moments."  My goal is to do a chapter a day--all fluff; angst-free.  And to go along with that, on this blog I'm going to celebrate one of my favorite scenes between them each day.  Please feel free to comment, reminisce, etc.  All I ask is that you leave the angst (and flames) out of it.

Enjoy!

Day One

One of my absolute favorite scenes between this couple is this one from "One More Kiss."  It also happens to be one of my favorite episodes.  Completely celebrating the fact that Tom is kind of the sweetest dork ever, these characters are great when they laugh (at themselves and at each other), and that I love seeing Tom a little scruffy.


No comments:

Post a Comment