"You can't explain obsession, Tom. It just is."
-Lynette Scavo, Desperate Housewives, "I Wish I Could Forget You"

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day Three

I wrote a steamier fic tonight, so I decided to pick a moment to go along with that: the infamous elevator scene from "There Is No Other Way."  Not only do I think this is the sexiest scene between these characters, but I also love how they resolve their conflict in this episode.  It's nice to see them actually speak to each other like adults as opposed their fight just dissolving into a screaming match.  I also think it's an interesting comparison to look at how the show dealt with these issues in season two compared to the way they're dealing with them now.


This is one I could watch again and again (and have).  And if you're interested, I also wrote a follow-up fic to this scene that can be found here.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. GOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SCENE SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!! Best way to give Tom control lolol
    -Adi

    ReplyDelete