"You can't explain obsession, Tom. It just is."
-Lynette Scavo, Desperate Housewives, "I Wish I Could Forget You"

Friday, May 13, 2011

Days 4 and 5

I couldn't sign on to the site last night, so I'm just going to double the fun today.

First up, this lovely scene from "In a World Where the King's Are Employers."


What don't I love about this scene?  It's just really sweet and lovely, and I almost want to cry every time I see it.  I think I'll leave it at that.

Next up from "Love is in the Air":



I love the rhythm of their conversation here: Tom playing calm to her irrational behavior.  It suits them.  Part of the reason I like the early episodes so much is because they really wrote this couple as a partnership.  It's nice to see them balanced here.  And the sweet moment at the end doesn't hurt either.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty much addicted to the 5x15 scene!
    And the 1x14 is so much fun to watch!
    -Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you and I could talk for hours because DH obession too and I'm so heartbroken today. I cant barely think of anything else besides Tynnie and how sad it is. I agree with your choices but in my opinion it misses the 2x04 scene when Lynnie cried over Miss Mulburry and Toms comforts her, the 3x12 whole episode, especially the sex parfume and Tom's quote: oh you'll have to sleep with the boss, and the 4x04 whole just let be Tom and Lynette thing.
    On the opposite, I really loved their fight scene in 7x21 just because it was so damn well acted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to add the one from 2x04 because it's one of my favorites, but I lost the clip when my computer crashed a few weeks ago. Actually, I really love all the ones you mentioned.

    I meant to put in my all-time favorite as well (1x03 when they're dancing in the living room), but I got off-task with this because I was traveling last weekend.

    I like this reminiscing. It makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol yes me too. And I have to thank you. Because of all your cute and hot tynnie fics, I decide to write dh fanfics again ;)

    ReplyDelete